Friday, January 6, 2012

Gaming with Subs - Where is ALL begins

This morning was a great time. I spent over an hour with 2 dedicated subs of mine that see the potential of what "Ubu the Tech Guru" can do with his all his technological knowledge. I am glad some do because many large YouTube COD Commentators won't entertain the thought of how #UBU can help them. Oh well, one day they will think back and realize they could have just spend 30 minutes with me on Skype and made a better more informed decision.

Shout out to my 2 new loyal dedicated subs, their XBLGT's

mEeUhMadness


UncannyThrower

They have chosen, among 200+ others, began to follow me on twitter (@UbuntuAddicted) and support the videos that I put up that they feel will be watched by others in the Xbox Community, XBMC Community, iPhone Community, Ubuntu Community, and Kdenlive Communities. THANKS SUBS

PSSSSSST she even won a FREE DVD movie, it's Before the Devil Knows you're dead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292963/

No comments: