Friday, January 20, 2012

Ubu for King of the Web, why not?

There's actually an online contest to see who is the King of the Web for various categories.
I feel that my Video Blogs are very humorous and desirable to watch. I have tutorials on technological  area of gaming headsets and using for listening to them wirelessly on any audio/video devices, I also have Xbox 360 Call of Duty gameplay.
Supporters of my campaign can vote for me up to 10 times a day. I am way behind in the race as I just started a few days ago and the current leader ironically lives within the same city as me.
Unfortunately he has a huge following on YouTube (1,000,000 subscribers) and has funny videos to watch BUT I feel that I can take this guy on as Ubu can accomplish anything he puts his heart and soul into!

I am gonna give my best shot and if I don't this month then I will try again next month if I can. So please 1. Go to the website here King of the Web
2. Register (which only takes a few minutes)
3. Vote for Ubu here: Vote 4 Ubu



No comments: