Thursday, February 9, 2012

Midwest Gaming Classic, Ubu will be there

The Midwest Gaming Classic is back again this year and it's scheduled to take place in Brookfield, WI on March 24 and March 25 of 2012.
It's a great time for all ages. People older like I am who remember classic video arcade machines and people who are younger who only know Xbox 360 or PS3 or PC Gaming. There's something for everyone. I will be there in full force both days and I will be wearing my MW3 shirt OR a Team Ubu shirt with my custom company logo for UbuTech LLC.

Last year I saw an old Macintosh Plus which was converted into some sort of light thingamajigga. I  actually shed a tear due that being the first computer I ever used. My father still has it and I can't wait to showcase it one of these days.

All the info can be found at their website and I hope to see you there!


No comments: